MATT HARVEY ( BADMINTON PLAYER, BROMLEY )
As a badminton player I felt I needed help tuning up the specific muscles that i use during my battles on court. During my time with Gerald, we have been partaking in stability and conditioning exercises to try and improve my explosive ability on court. Although the exercises were painful (as expected!) I have thoroughly enjoyed my time working with Gerald as he is a great guy and he is very easy to get along with.
GEORGE ANTONOPOULOS ( Banker)
It is a joy exercising with Gerald. He is extremely knowledgeable and experienced with refining exercises based on needs and limitations, as well as very intuitive when it comes to detecting problems that could be hindering our potential.
JAMES MORELL, Banker
Gerald was excellent as he instantly planned a good programme for me. He did this by testing the limits of my strength and stamina in order to make sure that I didn’t get injured or overwork, which he assured me, would be counterproductive in the longer term.
CHIZEE, 18 YEAR OLD STUDENT
I have always wanted to lose weight, but I have never been able to motivate myself to exercise or stick to a diet that could help me lose weight. That was until I met Gerald.
NICK COWAN, OSTEOPATH
“As a registered osteopath and a very keen distance runner I have a special interest in running biomechanics and I was therefore intrigued to find out how Gerald could help my running form. In short I was very impressed with his knowledge and ease in which he explained the relevance of specific exercises. He is a very likable character and there is a natural ease when training with him.”
CAROLINE RENDALL, Director of marketing,
Gerald was worth every penny. I spent money every month on a gym membership I was not using. I noticed an immediate change in myself after having Gerald train me 3 times a week. Not only does he get you exercising but helps you to manage your healthy eating.
JOHNATHAN PASQUALE, BANKER
Gerald has trained me for many months now, I do 3 x 1 hour a week which I believe is a minimum to really develop and maintain the level of strength and fitness I am looking to achieve. I really love the boxing part, I have discovered a form of exercise that is kind of actually fun in its own right.
SUSAN NASH, MARKETING DIRECTOR AND TRIATHLETE
I would describe Gerald as engaging and easy to talk with, he is a good listener but rubbish at counting sets and repetitions! He is a good motivator – tough but fair and pushes me to the limit every time. He is good at explaining the reason for doing an exercise and the benefits it brings to my sports, plus he has a good sense of humour and personality – very likeable.
PETER OLIVER, DIRECTOR,
I first weighed 119kg when I joined the gym and I had no intention of having a trainer, but then I came into contact with Gerald and of course he was nothing like the preconceived stereotype. What I initially liked is that he sat me down for 30-45 minutes and went through my whole history and where I wanted to go, which was basically to improve fitness and lose weight. This was followed by an assessment where he gauged my fitness and flexibility. I had no idea how inflexible I was – didn’t even realise it was an issue.
Gerald has worked with me, and the players, for almost a year and the improvement in the players’ fitness has been outstanding and his work with the players extremely impressive. His sessions are always well‐structured, thoroughly planned and designed to meet the individual needs of the players, which often involves considerable differentiation in session content. The content is always appropriate for the level of the players and the training is challenging, thoughtful, but most importantly made enjoyable for the players.
£1000 a month
- One hour personal training sessions anywhere you choose 3 times per week
- Injury prevention and physical fitness assessment
- Full body assessment
- 20 minute goal setting session
- Medical screening
- Convenient online payment and scheduling
- £1000 a month for 12 months
- Save 16% with an annual plan at £10000
£500 a month
- One hour consultation to set goals and assess your health
- Detailed assessment of your stress, detoxification, hormone balance and sleep patterns
- 30 minute follow up nutritional coaching sessions anywhere you choose twice a month
- A written & fully personalized 4 day rotation diet plan
- Convenient online payment and scheduling
- £500 a month for 12 months
- Save 16% with an annual plan at £5000
£1500 a month
- Three 40 minute personal training sessions a week anywhere you choose.
- 30 minute nutritional coaching session anywhere you choose twice a month
- Detailed assessment of your stress, detoxification, hormone balance and measurement of body fat and a Before picture
- 30 minute follow up nutritional coaching session anywhere you choose twice a month
- Follow up sessions will include:
- weekly diet
- supplement advice and lifestyle advice to help progress
- remeasurement of body fat
- Personalized diet and exercise plan to achieve your fitness goals
- On your final follow up session we will take an after picture
- £1500 a month for one year
- Save 20% on an anual package at £12000