Meet Running Coach Twickenham Gerald Smith.
Specializing in training for beginning, intermediate, and runners, my many years of experience and expertise using C.H.E.K Scientific Core Conditioning methods will make you the runner feel the way you’ve always wanted to. As a running coach Twickenham week by week I will motivate you and provide varied training sessions to keep you progressing.
Running coach Twickwnham Gerald Smith’s self-created program, lasts 6 to 12 weeks and will provide you with a full spectrum of tools and tips to get the most out of your training.
Running injuries are a common annoyance that almost every athlete has to deal with at some point in their life.
But what most don’t realize is that many of these injuries can be prevented using the right running techniques.
Why you should work with running coach Twickenham Gerald Smith!
If you have a nagging injury that just won’t seem to heal, consider using my running coach Twickenham services to get back on your feet for good. I provide:
- A biomechanical assessment of your movement patterns and running gait
- My six week training program, which uses world class techniques and methods to improve your running mechanics and prevent those nagging injuries
- A lesson on stage one strength and stabilization exercises to improve the strength and lasting power of your key running muscles
- Target strength training tailored specifically to your individual needs, to strengthen and heal the weak muscles that contribute to injuries
- Running coach Twuckenham Gerald Smith will Train you to improve your core strength using certified, world renown C.H.E.K core conditioning methods that will not only help your overall strength, but are also designed to give your body greater durability
Running coach Twickenham Gerald Smith can help with the following injuries:
If you’ve been consistently dealing with one or more of these common running injuries, I can help restore your body and remove the pain you’ve been experiencing:
- Runner’s knee (a common ailment among runners resulting from overuse and improper technique)
- Tendinitis (inflammation of the Achilles tendon that can be improved through physical therapy)
- Hamstring issues (the hamstring is a group of three muscles that runs along the back of your thigh, and can be agitated if not properly warmed up)
- Plantar Fasciitis (small tears or inflammation of the tendons and ligaments that run from your heel to your toes)
- Shinsplints (caused by swollen muscles behind the shins)
- Illotibal Band Syndrome (located on the outside of the thigh, the illotibal band flexes and extends when you run, causing it to rub the side of your femur)
- Stress fracture (as a result of cumulative stress on the bone)
My running coach Twickenham services go a step beyond simply speeding up your recovery. I will ensure that you receive the training you need to prevent further injuries.
As a trained running coach Twickenham, C.H.E.K expert with a degree in sports science, I have had significant experience, and success, with many triathletes and runners.