How you can achieve your 2017 goals
Today I want to talk to you about new years resolutions. Its January 2017 and for many people that means setting goals and going to the gym.
Every year I see an upsurge in gym membership and gym usage at my local gym followed by a sharp decline in gym usage by mid February.
The question is why does that motivation only seem to last for 4 weeks only? What happens to all that enthusiasm and motivation.
During this podcast I am going to address the issue of new years resolutions. If most people can only maintain the motivation for one month is it worth setting them?
If not, then what is the alternative. Should you just let those Christmas pounds you’ve gained just stay on your body?
In this podcast you will learn about:
- Is it worth setting new years resolutions.
- You will learn the actual percentage of people that succeed with their goals.
- You will learn a goal setting system to help you achieve your goals.
- You will also see an example of how to use this system for a weight loss goal.
- Hopefully this podcast will help inspire you to stay focused and motivated to lose weight and keep weight off.
Have you downloaded your 4 week weight loss guide and exercise plan? Be sure to click on this link and I will send it straight to your inbox.
Thanks so much for joining me this week and I really look forward to getting to know you over the next few months. If you have any questions you would like me to answer or need any some extra help then please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing is caring
If you liked the episode please share with your friends and family.
Please leave a review
I would also really appreciate it if you could leave a review of the show in iTunes as it will help more people find the show.
Thanks for listening!