Clean eating for weight loss and health
There’s no denying that all of us tend to have health problems caused by food. Since our day to day diet has so many chemicals, we easily get sick and thus we have to try and find a healthy alternative to all of this.
And that’s where Clean eating comes into play!
What is Clean eating?
Simply put, clean eating is the process of eating food the way nature delivers it. It’s not only a form of eating, it’s actually a lifestyle that allows you to stay healthy and fit all while protecting the environment.
If you want to start with clean eating, you basically need to have at least 3 meals a day.
Basically, you will eat 3 times a day. You do need to add lots of veggies and fruits, as well as some lean protein.
How to start clean eating
In order to start with clean eating, you will see that you have to pick organic foods as often as possible. Organic foods aren’t affected by any chemicals, so you have to address that to the best of your capabilities.
Clean eating also requires you to drink at least 2 liters of water per day.
Finding foods for your clean eating lifestyle can be tough. However, if you get label savvy and you know what and where to look, you can easily obtain some very good results.
It all comes down to finding the right approach and the experience can be amazing! You can consume healthy fats, but you do need to stay away from the refined and processed foods.
Stabilizers, emulsifiers, additives, preservatives and fat replacers are your main enemy here so you have to avoid these at all costs.
Clean eating tips
- Try to stay away as much as you can from processed foods. These are bad for your health and they don’t mix well with your Clean eating lifestyle.
- Eat as much veggies as you can. Fresh veggies are the best and you can always mix them whenever you want.
- Reduce the alcohol intake or stop drinking, it can help change your life.
- Stay away from sweets, these include tons of chemicals. If you do want a dessert, opt for the foods that don’t have any sugar.
- Only use good quality sea salts and avoid table salts at all costs.
- Avoid wheat. Wheat has been modified so much over time and are heavily processed.
- Meat has tons of saturated fats, and contrary to popular belief are good for you as it is something your body recognizes. Just balance with plenty of leafy greens.
- Eat more fruits, they are a delightful dessert and they can be really tasty. Plus, they boost your weight loss routine and enhance heart health.
How to eat clean?
As you can see, Clean eating does have a wide range of benefits. If you really want to stay healthy and fit, you should embrace this lifestyle as it can be very rewarding.
Sure, it will require some adjustment time, but in the end you will be more than impressed with the results.