How Would You Rather Lose Weight, The Hard Way Or The Fun Way? Let Clapham Personal Trainer Gerald Smith Help.
- Do you want guaranteed results with a Personal Trainer?
- Do you want guaranteed results for a defined, sculpted chest or toned legs?
- Do your bum or your biceps look saggy?
- Do you want personal training that is designed uniquely for you?
- I will help you reverse the effects of gravity!
- I come to whatever location is convenient to you, whether that is a park, your home, or a studio.
- Training occurs in a location that suits you.
- Get your training in a fun and engaging way!
- I want your training to be fun and convenient, so I come to your location.
- I am certified in various techniques and will design a program that focuses on your specific goals.
- You will have to work for it, but I make that work engaging and dynamic.
Still not convinced?
I am a world-class personal trainer who does business by coming to you, rather than expecting you to commute to me on a regular basis. I do this because I believe that the more convenient it is for you to obtain training the more likely you are to stick with it until your work achieves the desired results.
I became enamored of fitness when it changed my life in my teens. I began boxing at the age of 17, and then pursued a degree in BSc degree in Exercise, Nutrition, and Health. I am also certified to teach swimming, strength training, and core conditioning. Unlike many personal trainers, I have actual ring experience, through the Battersea Boxing Club, and that experience forms the basis for the workouts I design.
I hold an REPS Level 3 Qualification, and I am a member of BASES. I am a regular contributor to H2Open, and I also have had articles on various aspects of fitness appear in Men’s Running, BodyFit, and Triathalon Plus.
To see what I can do for you, and the impact it can have on your physique and your outlook, simply fill out the form below and book a complementary consultation with me.
- Exercise, Nutrition and Health, BSc
- ASA Level 2 swimming teacher
- Qualified to REPS level 3 (Register of Exercise Professionals)
- Scientific back Training (CHEK)
- Scientific Core Conditioning (CHEK)